Hello, Candidates are you Searching for Facebook jobs in India for Content Monitor available check at below the page. Facebook announced 20,000 Content Monitor Graduates jobs in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Kerala, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Uttara Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, and All over India. Dear Applicants can able download for Facebook Content Monitor Jobs Application Form and Last Date of Application will be released soon at online. Dear Students Indian Graduates hired Content Monitor from Facebook. We are provide Facebook jobs Selection Process, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Notification, Selection List and etc. Candidates for more details get following the page.
Facebook Content Monitor Jobs in India
Monitor and moderate user-generated content/video on one of the reputed Social Website to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment. Should be comfortable for any content Sexual Assault, Terrorism, Child Abuse, maybe live suicidal videos and bloodshed.
Summary for Facebook 20,000 Content Monitor Jobs in India
|Content Monitor Posting|
|Name of Company||
No of Vacancy
Last Date of Application
All Over India
Applicants must have a completed Graduation from the recognized board/university.
Languages for Facebook was hiring content moderators over several Indian languages, which included
The selection will be made by based on the candidates Written Exam or Personal Interview.
Note: Candidates Facebook released job in India for Content Monitor to Graduate Online. Eligible Candidates are you Searching for Facebook Jobs in India announced now at our page. Job Seeker your role Social media content and video check at remove from Facebook. Candidates any issues or illegal message check at hold from social media website.
Facebook’s users have long contested that the company’s enforcement policies were inconsistent and opaque when it came to moderating content on its platform.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be get paid good salary per month.
Skills for Content Monitor job from Facebook
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact at different levels of organization
- Proven ability in exercising independent judgment and applying prudent risk mitigation principles
- Critical thinker with ability to take ownership and drive for continuous improvement
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members and develop strong working relationships
How to Apply: All the Eligible / Interested candidates may apply through online mode of application available at applying or before the last date of application submission.
Last Date for Application Submission: Update Soon